- Current Fundraising Projects
- Setting Priorities
- Understanding Fundraising Infographic
London Health Sciences Foundation (LHSF) works with key personnel from our Hospital to create Development Councils representing each of London Health Sciences Centre's (LHSC) Clinical Service Areas (CSAs). Development Councils are the single gateway to have projects which require fundraising by LHSF approved.
- Receive proposals for projects to be funded and review them expertly, impartially and fairly
- Select and approve proposals that will best realize the vision and strategic objectives of the CSA
- Provide assistance to those submitting proposals to help them achieve their goals
- Review expenditures and results of all programs and projects on a regular basis to ensure objectives are met
This process creates a transparent, fair and equitable way for fundraising initiatives to be prioritized.
Clinicians, researchers, administrators and Foundation officers work together to advance the Hospital's mission and vision.