- Donor Recognition
- Inspiring Stories
- Tell Us Your Story
- Wishes Come True
Donor of Distinction Societies
Our most committed supporters who have made a lifetime contribution of $25,000 or more become members of our Donor of Distinction Societies, meriting numerous benefits through which we are pleased to express our gratitude and recognize their incredible generosity.
Indicating different levels of giving, there are five distinct societies, named to reflect part of London's rich heritage and recognize that society members are contributing to a legacy of health care in the city, the region and beyond.
Members of the Donor of Distinction Societies are recognized and thanked by:
- Having their name prominently displayed on the Donor of Distinction Societies donor walls in the lobbies of University Hospital and Victoria Hospital as well as yearly in the London Health Sciences Foundation Annual Report
- Invitation to a special Societies dinner each year
- Presentation of an exclusive Societies recognition item - a symbol of their deep commitment
- Receiving copies of the Hospital and Foundation's Annual Reports and other special communications
- Receiving advance notices of important events and lecture series
Our most committed supporters: